Create documents and reports in 18 formats
Edit, enhance, secure, merge, split, view, print PDF and AcroForms documents
Intelligently convert PDF to easily editable Word documents
RAD Studio 2007/2009/2010
Powerful all-in-one PDF library for .NET
Multi-format document-processing component suite for .NET developers
Visual Studio 2010/2012
Free PDF Reader
A free, fast and portable application for viewing, printing & converting PDF documents
Gnostice @ CodeRage 7
As in previous years, Gnostice will be participating in
CodeRage online conference this year too. CodeRage 7 features two conferences.
The Delphi conference is scheduled for November 6-8 and the C++Builder conference
is scheduled for December 10-12.
Gnostice founder and CEO Girish Patil will be presenting a session
"Tour of the new Gnostice document processing tools" in the
is slated for November 7 between 3:00pm - 3:45pm PST.
Here is a small description of the Gnostice presentation:
In this session, we'll take a tour of the new products and
features of the Gnostice XtremeDevSystem suite of tools for electronic
document processing. Processing that includes creating, viewing, printing,
editing and working with formats such as PDF, DOCX and others. We'll look at
the VCL version using Delphi and the .NET version using Delphi Prism.
Along the way, we'll also look at some general technological aspects of the
We are giving all CodeRage attendees an exclusive discount of $100 on our
XtremeDevSystem Delphi Subscription,
our all-VCL-tools-included bouquet for Delphi/C++Builder programmers.
Click this button to avail this special discount (valid till 31 December 2012).
Get $100 off!
Previous CodeRage Presentations
Gnostice has participated in all previous virtual conferences.
Gnostice @ CodeRage 6
Gnostice participated in CodeRage 6 (Embarcadero's annual online
developer conference) from October 17 to October 21. Gnostice
presented a session titled
"Exploring the new Gnostice PDFtoolkit 4
for Delphi Win 32/64" on Friday, October 21.
In this session, Gnostice founder and CEO Girish Patil took
attendees on a tour of the new Gnostice PDFtoolkit 4 and showcased
its many new features and new interactive PDF Viewer. He also
demonstrated how to leverage the new extensible widget framework of
the PDF Viewer and implement a custom annotation widget for the
PDF Viewer. He also gave a quick look at a few Gnostice .NET tools,
especially a new 100% .NET font rendering engine.
Gnostice @ CodeRage 5
CodeRage 5, the last instalment of Embarcadero's
popular online conference series, ran between
October 4 and 8, 2010. Gnostice participated both in
the Virtual Exhibit Hall along with other vendors and
in two technical sessions, namely:
- Exploring ways to be more efficient in the Delphi IDE using Delphi's
Open Tools API
- Delphi PDF Processing & Document Creation Technologies from Gnostice
Gnostice @ CodeRage 4
Gnostice exhibited at CodeRage 4 virtual exhibition hall between
September 8 and 11. Founder and CEO Girish Patil presented two
Gnostice @ CodeRage 3
Gnostice exhibited at CodeRage III virtual exhibition hall between
December 1 and December 5, 2008. Girish Patil (CEO, Gnostice) gave
a presentation on "Working with PDF documents using Delphi and
Gnostice PDF Tools." During the presentation, Girish announced
promotional offers exclusively for conference attendees. After the
presentation, attendees posed their questions directly to Girish in
a special CodeRage chat room.
Gnostice @ CodeRage 2
Gnostice participated in this conference conducted between November 26 and November 30, 2007.
Gnostice presentation was titled "Top 5 PDF User Needs Solved using Gnostice PDF Tools."
Gnostice @ CodeRage 1
Gnostice participated in this conference conducted between March 11 and March 16, 2007.
The Gnostice presentation was titled "Using Gnostice PDF & e-Reporting Tools Suite."
- PDF and electronic document creation
- How to instantly enable a reporting application to export to electronic formats
- How the integration magic happens, from a technology point of view
- QuickReport, Rave, ReportBuilder, FastReport covered
- Web application development
- Creating electronic documents from existing printing/drawing code - draw to canvas/DC
- Creating rich PDF forms...
- Working with PDF documents
- Reorganizing PDF documents - Merging, Splitting
- Page numbering, Watermarking, using built-in functions, custom variables
- Working with PDF forms - reading, filling, retrieving and editing attributes
- Searching, converting keywords to hyperlinks
- Extracting content
- Converting PDF, viewing...
- Document conversion
- Converting Microsoft Word and Microsoft Office documents to PDF
- Advanced control for conversion
- Converting any document to PDF and other formats
- Programmatic control of document conversion
This site is best viewed on a screen with minimum resolution of 1152 x 864 pixels.
Windows XP users are advised to use
ClearType Tuning for optimal experience.
Also, please use the latest version of a standards-compliant browser such as
Firefox, Opera, or Dragon (Chromium).